Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dossier To China!

Our agency called this morning to tell us that our dossier arrived there and needs no corrections. Praise the Lord! I'm so thankful to have that stack of paperwork (seven months' worth) out of my house and on its way. Holt sends dossiers to China in batches every Friday, so we will be officially DTC (dossier to China) this Friday, September 24th. It will take a couple of weeks to get our official log-in date from China. Once we have that, we will be eligible to receive a referral. New special needs lists are released on or around the 20th of each month, and the lady I spoke with today told me she expects that we will receive a referral from the October list. They are matching families very quickly, and we are open to a variety of minor medical needs. So a month from now, we could know who our daughter is! We are EXCITED!!

1 comment:

  1. This gives me goosebumps as I read this! So excited for your family.

    ReplyDelete